All about rebounding
Effective and Fun
Rebounding is an incredible exercise form that is not only effective, it’s fun! It consists of a series of low-impact exercises that are performed on a rebounder, which looks a little bit like a mini trampoline.
There are so many benefits to rebounding
- It kick-starts your lymphatic system which detoxifies your body
- The abdominals, legs, glutes and deep back muscles get a good workout.
- May help improve endurance
- May help improve balance, coordination, and overall motor skills.
- Supports bone density, bone strength, and bone formation, while decreasing bone resorption and so it may be a good option if you have mild osteoporosis. The bouncing puts small amounts of pressure on the bones, which helps them grow stronger.
- May support pelvic floor health; bouncing works the muscles of the deep core that help prevent urinary incontinence and stabilize hip joints making it the perfect post-partum exercise.