The benefits of baby wearing
Baby wearing has been around for centuries but over the past couple of years has become incredibly popular amongst new moms, and we can understand why!
Besides the absolute joy of being hands free to do the things you need to do, baby wearing has some really amazing benefits for both mom and baby:
- It greatly decreases the risk of SIDS and flat head syndrome
- Can assist in fighting colic
- Promotes language development
- Makes it much easier to exercise (this is where Baby Bounce comes in!)
- It’s an incredibly way to bond and soothe your baby
- Heightens cognitive and social development
- May decrease the risk of postpartum depression
- You can breastfeed your baby while wearing them
- It’s a wonderful way for your partner or other family members to bond with baby
To learn more about what rebounding is and how it can benefit you, click here.